Community Council, please take action!

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 5 07:00:21 UTC 2010

Sorry for breaking the threading on this, I have already deleted the
original from Michael and have had to resort to accessing it through the
archives.

Michael Haney wrote:
[...]
> This will be my last post on this subject ...
>
> I myself am beyond sick and tired of "Top Post Complainers", either
> get the community council to put Anti-Top Posting in the official
> rules or follow the old adage "If you don't have something nice to
> say don't say it at all."

They have already done so very explicitly:

See item number 3 under Technical guidelines.

Here, I'll quote it for you so there will be no mistake:
"Write your email underneath the email which you are replying to."

Wow, the "Top Post Complainers" were right all this time.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs