Two disruptive users on ubuntu-users

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Jan 4 04:00:05 UTC 2010

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010, Mike Basinger wrote:

> Res and Karl,
> It clearly state when signing up for the Ubuntu User mailing list
> "Please respect the Ubuntu Code of Conduct when posting to this
> list.". Please try to respect those guidelines when posting to the
> list.

Where did it state this?

I joined via mailman, not by any website that made me read whatever prior
to accepting membership.

I trust you will also apply the same even hand to all of those that breach
these apparent rules, including the net-nazis (like the whinger who
sooked to you about us)... I bet you don't.

You see I have a problem with self appointed power tripping wankers like
amedee and co who cry when they dont get things there own way.
I thought dictatorship went out with Hitler, guess not.
I'll be monitoring to see if you do evenly apply this, but of course first
you must point out to me where I agreed to this CoC prior to accepting
membership, I'll be waiting...

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!