Community Council, please take action!

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:25:02 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:
> lol crybaby
>
> The "regulars" here, who play net cop lamers (yes like you), trying to
> dictate to others how they should post, does far more harm then even karls
> lunatic rantings.

This will be my last post on this subject ...

I myself am beyond sick and tired of "Top Post Complainers", either
get the community council to put Anti-Top Posting in the official
rules or follow the old adage "If you don't have something nice to say
don't say it at all."

Posting a short novel complaining about it and expressing how much you
hate it doesn't help your side of the argument.  It just gives me and
the rest of us the impression that you're a child in an adult's body.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home