Thunderbird question

Patton Echols p.echols at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 02:59:40 UTC 2010

On 01/03/2010 06:49 PM, Patton Echols wrote:
> Not really an Ubuntu question, though that is my OS.  Before looking
> for a thunderbird forum, I thought a quick question.
>
> When reading emails in T-Bird, if I press "r" it will mark all of the
> emails of a thread as read.  But is there a hot-key to delete an
> entire thread?  Or to select the thread?  I was not able to find one
> here:
> http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/keyboard
>
> Anyone know of an undocumented method?
>
> Thanks.

Geez, it figures that the moment I click "send" I would think of a
better word search!  (Note to self: first pillage, THEN burn . . .)

For those interested, in a thread view, there is a little bubble icon to
the left of the first message in the thread.  Click on that icon will
select the thread.  the rest is just a [DEL] away!  Oh,  and if the
thread is collapsed, clicking the Icon will both expand it and select it.

Sorry to waste your time . . .