Custom Multi-Boot USB Stick?

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Sun Jan 3 12:45:57 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'd like to create a custom bootable USB stick:

I have a few ISO files of tools I'd like to take along with me. Thing is
their sizes are very small (30-70 MB) and I don't want to burn each to a
CD-R, cheap as they are...

My dream solution would be to create a script that will check every day or
so for the latest ISO on the site and downloads it, then creates one big
bootable ISO file with all the different tools in it with a nice menu.

Then, when I have to go to my customer, I just dump that ISO to my USB
stick, knowing that it contains all the latest versions...

I'd settle for a way to do the first part manually. i just want to know how
do I add an ISO of a separate tool to an existing USB stick containing, say,
an Ubuntu Live system...

Thanks!

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746