Ass hole (fwd)

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Jan 2 17:48:32 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010, Karl F. Larsen wrote:

> 	Just for completeness here is the URL I sent res his message to:
>
> 		Res <res at ausics.net>
>
> This did not look like a special URL to me. But res says it is.

what part of my last message did you not understand you fool?

ok, lets ABC it for ya....

1/ I make post to list
2/ you wrongfully replied to me instead of list in relation to a list post
3/ I replied to you via the list.

if you cant understand that, find a 12yo who can explain it to ya.

> 	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI

how the  "F" you got to become a ham i';ll never know but i sure as hell
hope you dont pollute the airwaves like you do here...

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!