What is your price on a low-cost LINIX printer?

Steve yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:13:46 UTC 2010

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 23:32:47 -0000, Pastor JW
<pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org> wrote:

> No, you could actually send different font styles to a dot matrix
> printer, it
> would be teletype or one of those obsolete typewriters which would be
> called
> fixed font machines.

I remember printing in different fonts with a daisy wheel printer. You had
to change the daisy wheel for each font.  The word-processor (Wordstar)
would prompt you to change wheels.  Took an absolute age to print a few
pages if you wanted roman and italic.

--
Steve