Ass hole (fwd)

David Robert Lewis (ethnopunk) ethnopunk at telkomsa.net
Sat Jan 2 10:31:16 UTC 2010

I can understand how everybody feels. I live in a developing country,
with less than $2 a day to make ends meet. My printer cost me R450. The
replacement ink cartridge will cost me R350. This is unbelievable. I
might as well buy a new printer on sale and throw it away. Talk about
economics. Somebody has to answer for the system which makes R350 ink
cartridges and then stops third world countries from producing them more
efficiently.

DRL.