Non Ubuntu question

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 28 18:28:43 UTC 2010

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:45:50 +0200
"David Robert Lewis (ethnopunk)" <ethnopunk at telkomsa.net> wrote:

> Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:06:56 +0200
> > Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> To those who would have the OP (rightly) take his question
> >> elsewhere, please link to exactly _where_ he should be asking. Is
> >> there a Windows users mailing list? A good forum? Send him on his
> >> way, but give him direction.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>

> > Speaking only for myself I would have no Earthly idea as to where to
> > send the OP as I haven't been exposed to a Windows environment for a
> > fair number of years.  I think your suggestion to be too much to
> > ask of Linux users, to be honest, however nice it might be.
> >
> > Cybe R. Wizard
> >

> Please could you not post questions about the Pro-Capitalist,
> War-inspired, Ego-Focused, Anti-Humanist system called Windows.
> Microsoft gives you Windows, Ubuntu gives you the whole house.
> Microft is not the solution, it is the question. The answer is NO!

Since you are responding to my post I guess I have to point out to you
that /I/ didn't post about any, "Pro-Capitalist, War-inspired,
Ego-Focused, Anti-Humanist system called Windows," except to point out
that we don't all use it. My post, as you can plainly see since you
didn't remove it, points out that not all Ubuntu users use Windows.  In
fact, many have /never/ used Windows.

Please try getting your attributions right in the future.  I don't
relish being told what not to do, particularly as I am not doing it in
the first place.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs