Is it just me or is this site not working with Ubuntu?

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:00:06 UTC 2010

It could have just been my internet connection or the wifi driver I am
using in Linux. Yesterday when I tried it, I wasn't get another
Firefox window opening. Today, I am, and the sound takes a while to
begin playing and then is jumbled. I probably should do an internet
speed test in Ubuntu, and one in Windows to see if the problem is with
the wifi driver I am using in Linux or not.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0