Help : e2fsprogs

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Fri Feb 26 14:53:56 UTC 2010

On Fri, February 26, 2010 06:42, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Friday, February 26, 2010 01:00 PM, MirJafar Ali wrote:

>> I know, these must be silly questions, but I will learn from your
>> response.
>>

> They are silly because you are asking in the WRONG location. This is a
> technical support list. Not even a filesystem enthusiasts list let alone
> a filesystem developers list.

These questions are not Ubuntu-specific, and should be asked on the ext4
development mailing list. More info and subscription details on
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-ext4

WARNING! This is a high volume list, and it is less tolerant than Ubuntu.
Simply because these people don't have time to answer questions that can
be researched.

--
Amedee