Linux TTS Voices

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:20:51 UTC 2010

The way I've designed the application so far is for java to execute
espeak representing it as a Process in the OOP world. I can then get
input and output streams to do what you'd normally do using pipes in
bash. I'm looking for others to help contribute to this project. If
someone is interested, hit me up.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0