Ubuntu,

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:16:56 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Lloyd Miller
<lloydleroimiller at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting the driver for my ubuntu, nvidea *series  512 mb
> Graphics card.
> Also, if you could explain it to me real completely, as im new.

You should be able to easily get the Nvidia drivers.

Go to the System menu, then Administration and finally Hardware
Drivers.  Activating the Nvidia drivers here will cause them to be
automatically downloaded and installed.  You'll be asked to reboot and
when you restart the drivers will be installed and working.  Its an
easy to use point & click interface.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts