Gparted problem

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 20:08:06 UTC 2010

	I have a problem. With Gparted I see my /dev/sda12 is almost
out of space. It is my /home and I have too much stuff there.
A panel pops up saying I have only 1.6GB left.

	There is a /dev/hda13 which is my Lucid software and it had
too much space, 20 GB. So I used Gparted and resized it to 10
GB ( it takes 5 GB now).

	So now I have 2 unallocated listings since I got the 10 GB
from /dev/sda13 and it is 10 GB.

	The last listing is unallocated 30 GB.

	I want to add the 10 GB unallocated to /dev/sda12 but I have
not found a way to do this. Does anyone recall the steps to
get this done?

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI