Evolution&Exchange + Checkpoint VPN

Amedee Van Gasse amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Sun Feb 21 10:50:10 UTC 2010

On 21-02-10 10:04, sharon Sidi wrote:
> דותן
> אני מקבח את כל המיילים כבר זמן רב
> אני עוקב ולקח לי זמן להתקין כל זאת על מנת להיות בטוח שאני עושה את הצעד הנכון ברגע הנכון
> אני משתמש Mac כבר זה זמן אך בבית יש לי כמה מחשבי pc שבהחלט נשבר לי מהם
> יש לי שתי בעיות בלבד בשלב זה
> את כל השאר פתרתי ונכון להיום, וזאת לאחר שרק אתמול התקנתי לראושנה, אני מצליח לעשות כל דבר שאני חפץ בו על המערכת וזה נפלא.
> בעיות:
> 1) אני מנסה לקנפג את המייל האגוני שלי ב - evolution ולמרות שיש לו אפשרות לעבוד מול exchange ולמרות שיש לי webaccess והכל עובד תקין דרך ה-  Firefox , אני לא מצליח לקפנג את המייל שלי..הוא טוען שהו אלא מצליח להגיע לשרת ולפי הידוע לי evolution בעצם עושה webaccess .
> 2) אני משתמש בצורה מאוד אינטנסיבית ב - checkpoint secure client, ולא ממש מצאתי פתרון להתקין את ה - client  , האם יש לך רעיון ?
>
> מודה לך על התשובות המהירות
> המון תודה
> שרון
>

>    נא חשוב על הסביבה לפני הדפסת מייל זה

I sent your email trough Google Translate, this was the result:

-----CUT HERE-----
Dothan
I Mkbh all the miles for a long time
I follow and it took me a while to install all this to be sure I'm doing
the right move at the right time
I use a Mac for some time already but I have some at home pc computers
are definitely broke me
I have two problems at this point
I solved the rest of today, because only yesterday I installed Lrausna,
I can do anything I wanted in the system and it's fantastic.
Issues:
1) I try Lknfg the mile my Laguni - evolution although he has the
possibility to work with exchange and although I have everything working
properly Webaccess via - Firefox, I can not Lkfng to my email .. he
claims were only able to serve and I know evolution actually doing
Webaccess.
2) I use very intensive on - checkpoint secure client, and not really
found a solution to install the - client, do you have an idea?

Thank you for fast answers
Many thanks
Sharon

   Please consider the environment before printing this email
-----CUT HERE-----

I have some questions.
1. Please translate the following words: Lrausna, Lknfg, Laguni, Lkfng
2. If I understand your first question correctly, you want Evolution to
connect to an Exchange server, but you are having issues with that?

For your checkpoint VPN, I googled on "ubuntu checkpoint vpn" and found
these:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VPNClient
http://ubuntu-ky.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1221196

I also have a few suggestions:
1. You hijacked a thread. This thread was about OpenOffice, but you
changed it. Don't do that. If you have a new question, don't reply to a
lost in the noise.
2. Only ask one question in every email. You have 2 questions that are
unrelated: about Evolution&Exchange, and about Chechpoint VPN. That
should have been two separate emails. Why? Because not everybody is an
expert in both subjects, and if someone answers one thing, you may not
get enough attention to your other question.

Kind regards,
Amedee