Openoffice.org 3.2

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:53:02 UTC 2010

> Use teh debs from OOo, you cant beat the true source built packages
> I and msot people I know use them, there will of course be some here who
> will insist you just stick with your repo version, abd stay in teh dark
> ages :)

The Ubuntu "Open Office" is Go-oo, not OpenOffice.org. You can read
more about Go-oo here:
http://go-oo.org/

Go-oo is available in version 3.2, but there are only RPM files
available, no DEB files. You could probably convert them with Alien.

If anyone knows where to get Go-oo 2.3 DEB files, I'd like to know.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.