Dillo is missing!

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 05:57:37 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Cybe R. Wizard
<cyber_wizard at mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:29:34 -0000
> Steve <yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Something non standard about your repos.  According to this
>> http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=dillo&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all
>> it disappeared after Jaunty.
>
> Quite possibly.  I /do/ have this:
> deb http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu karmic-getdeb apps
> although the listing says Maintainer: Ubuntu MOTU developers.
>
> OTOH, I notice it also says, "Download: N/A."
>
> So it's just more of my noise bothering you.  Sorry.
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

NP but I was really wondering there for a sec. I just used the posted
repos and got the ssl version. It can now even do gmail after you turn
on the cookies and use the simple version! That was one of the reasons
it was not my main browser. It is truly the fastest browser out there
both for load time and page showing time and startup time.
--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.