Thunderbird 3.0

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:20:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>        Come to think of it I didn't check that.
> -rwxr-xr-x  1 karl karl    10450 2010-01-11 11:02 run-mozilla.sh

This should be fne - the shell script is indeed executable so it
should run when you call it.

> Dummy is me. All the tarball files belong to me, karl. I will
> fix this and they will all belong to root I think, but will
> check what thunderbird 2.00 has for owners.

You shouldn't need to change the owner of the files from Karl - post
the output that you get when you run ./run-mozilla.sh (assuming you're
cd'ed into the directory where the shell script is located).

I'd try this out myself but I don't have any machines with me which
have Lucid installed on 'em.

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0