Graphical Ext2/Ext3 File Layout in Linux

MirJafar Ali mirjafarali at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 05:24:04 UTC 2010

Hello,

One of the reasons why I like Ubuntu is that there are many great people who
gives very nice
suggestions in the spirit of knowledge sharing.

I hope you will appreciate the fact that I posted the query implies that I
am doing survey and
not offloading this work to someone else.

There is far more knowledge hidden under the net than the Google policy of
pageranking and
people like you are the real gems than the google return pages.

Thanks.
Mir

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Cybe R. Wizard <cyber_wizard at mindspring.com