Graphical Ext2/Ext3 File Layout in Linux

MirJafar Ali mirjafarali at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 05:09:18 UTC 2010

Hello.

I am looking for something more at the superblock, inode levels. I want to
visualize superblock's bitmap for fragmentation, aging of each inode,
hot spots and cold spots of inodes.

Can someone tell me what is the best way to display huge bitmap ( that will
come from superblock ) on computers, something that will give insights
into the file system layout and not just colorful display ?

Thanks.

csv