Thunderbird 3.0

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:01:20 UTC 2010

Steve Flynn wrote, On 02/17/2010 04:36 AM:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>        I got the tarball for this version of thunderbird via Google.
>> I unpacked it and got this:
>>
>> arl at Lucid:~/Desktop/thunderbird/thunderbird$ ls
>
>>        But when I tried to run the file run-mozilla.sh, which is a
>> program to set up thunderbird 3.0, it fails to run.
>
> You don't list the files with any file permsisions so we can't tell
> from the output not do you give any indication of any error messages
> from your attempts to run the shell script, but is the run-mozilla.sh
> script executable?

	Come to think of it I didn't check that.
-rwxr-xr-x  1 karl karl    10450 2010-01-11 11:02 run-mozilla.sh

Dummy is me. All the tarball files belong to me, karl. I will
fix this and they will all belong to root I think, but will
check what thunderbird 2.00 has for owners.

	Thanks for helping me out!

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI