a VNC client suitable to monitor 15deskptops in 1 screen, automatic reconnect. Exists?

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:01:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:55, Andres Salazar <ndrsslzr80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a VNC client out there that can permit me to run it 15 times
> simultaneously and scale them smaller so that I can view 15 little
> remote screens in my one big monitor?
>
> Also, is there a way to make it so if the PC is rebooted the client
> automatically reconnects ?
>
> The goal of this is to have one big monitor to view in realtime what
> people are doing in their PCs. Without interaction from me with the
> mouse/keyboard.. all I need to do is watch.

TightVNC always worked well for me... I never used it to monitor a
bunch of PCs, however,  I have had as many as 60 separate viewers
running simultaneously to give me access to virtual machines on
systems running Xen...

Cheers,

Jeff

--

Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html