Login screen disappeared - karmic

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:45:45 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 15:20, Robert Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:
>             ...........snip..........
>
>> The REAL question, however, is what does bitdefender have to do with
>> it anyway?  Bitdefender is a windows AV program.
>
> Not entirely true. There is a free Linux version. I ran it for a while
> but had problems with it and uninstalled.

Good to know, Robert, thanks.  I had never heard of a Linux version of
bitdefender before now... but I still can't see how just installing
that would cause X failures as the OP seems to be seeing...

Then again, anything is possible :-)

--

Samuel Goldwyn  - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be
right, but I am never wrong." -