Name suggestions needed for a software company

David Hutto dwightdhutto at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 20:44:45 UTC 2010

--- On Sun, 2/14/10, arshad <arshad3m at gmail.com> wrote:

From: arshad <arshad3m at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Name suggestions needed for a software company
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: Sunday, February 14, 2010, 4:05 AM

On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 19:46 +1100, Karl Auer wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 13:45 +0530, arshad wrote:
> > please send me some name suggestions for a software company.
>
> How in the bleeping blue blazes do you expect help when you provide NO
> information about what you DO sell?
>
> Here is a *really* useful suggestion for you: Go and search the web for
> "choosing a business name", then do a search on "naming consultant".
> Look at what makes a good business name, and think about why the
> professionals charge so much.
>
> Regards, K.

ok sorry for not giving much info.
the name is not for a *business* company which *sells* something.
we are doing a project (group) for B.Sc IT and need a group name for the
team.
and the project is, developing an intercative information map, similar
to google maps but with more localized information.

i hope that helps... :)

thank you very much.

These haven't been checked to see if they are in use:

Legend(since maps use them)
The GeoDevs
Da TPG(Topological Programming Group)

P.S. It's not my best brainstorm of the day.