Login screen disappeared - karmic

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:55:03 UTC 2010

Rafiq Hajat wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I desperately need your help. I've lost my log in screen and cant boot
> into my gui. This has happened immediately after I installed Bit
> Defender and rebooted.
> I dont get any GRUB screen or restore options..

	Sorry but you have a Grub problem. I doubt loading Bit
Defender had anything to do with it. Since your using Karmic
your using Grub 2 which I do not understand.

	I made a Super Grub cd-rom that lets you work with Grub 2.
Google Super Grub and make yourself one and see what is wrong
with Grub.

73 Karl

.all that happens is

--