Launching spreadsheets

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:53:07 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 08:50, Jim Byrnes <jf_byrnes at comcast.net> wrote:
> Andrew Farris wrote:
>> You can also try a panel app I like to use, which is specifically made
>> for that purpose, called 'Topshelf.' Just search for it in synaptic, or
>> run "sudo apt-get install topshelf" in a terminal, then add it to your
>> panel.
<SNIP>
> Thanks for the tip.  I've found that between a submenu and a drawer, I
> perfer the submenu, but the ease of use you cite for topshelf certainly
> makes it something I want to try out.
>
> Regard,  Jim

Indeed... Seconding Jim's statement.  I'm pulling topshelf down now to
play with it.  It sounds pretty neat, so Thanks Andrew!

Cheers,

Jeff

--

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach  - "Even a stopped clock is right twice a
day." - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html