KVM / Windows XP guest / USB devices

Graham Watkins shellycat.gw at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 14 13:07:32 UTC 2010

scar wrote:

This may or not be relevant.  I was messing about with Virtual Box about
a year ago and couldn't get my usb devices to show up in the XP client.
Wouldn't you know it, it turned out to be a Windows problem which was
fixed by installing  an XP Service Pack (Pack 2, I think.) Hope this helps.

Cheers,

G.