Screen set up changed.

Felipe DOMINGUEZ felipe.dominguez at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 10:51:59 UTC 2010

Hello.

I am using Ubuntu 9.10 in a lap-top with two monitors. All was working fine
until today, when I started the computer the screen set up was changed. the
biggest problem is that the resolution of the second screen can not be set
what it was before. The screen settings do not give me the same options for
that screen as it did before. Now I get a really bad resolution.

Does any body have similar problems? has it been any change on the screen
drives? I did not use any special driver for that monitoro, just the drivers
that come with ubuntu.

Any help is well come.

Thanks

Felipe