Name suggestions needed for a software company

arshad arshad3m at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 09:05:02 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 19:46 +1100, Karl Auer wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 13:45 +0530, arshad wrote:
> > please send me some name suggestions for a software company.
>
> How in the bleeping blue blazes do you expect help when you provide NO
> information about what you DO sell?
>
> Here is a *really* useful suggestion for you: Go and search the web for
> "choosing a business name", then do a search on "naming consultant".
> Look at what makes a good business name, and think about why the
> professionals charge so much.
>
> Regards, K.

ok sorry for not giving much info.
the name is not for a *business* company which *sells* something.
we are doing a project (group) for B.Sc IT and need a group name for the
team.
and the project is, developing an intercative information map, similar
to google maps but with more localized information.

i hope that helps... :)

thank you very much.