help with the recovery of a head crash with a MS ntfs file system.

Amedee Van Gasse amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Sat Feb 13 22:15:54 UTC 2010

On 13-02-10 13:34, Knapp wrote:

> Thanks all and hope this little log helps someone. Finding all the
> answers in one place was not possible. Will post more as it goes. Hope
> to hear from anyone with more ideas or help!

For your info, I proposed two subjects for my thesis in evening school.
I chose "spam", but my backup subject was "IT forensics & data
recovery". I gave that subject to a fellow student, but unfortunately he
dropped out last month. Meh. I almost want to do a second thesis.
Almost! ;-)
Anyway, I'm quite interested in the subject.

--
Amedee