installing XP

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at
Sat Feb 13 20:50:46 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Chris Jones
<christopher.rob.jones at> wrote:
>> I'm on a jailbroke ipod of my friend's, hence the lack of copy paste.
>> Old firmware. Maybe you should chill a bit. Get off the rag bro.
> Why... What is it with this trend these days to compose emails from in-appropriate devices....
> I have an old toaster lying around here if anyone fancies trying to get ubuntu running on it ...

It wasn't a trendy thing to say. I was being honest. I was on an ipod,
but the new firmware has copy and paste.
My friend doesn't have that firmware due to his silly jailbroken firmware.

I have a old microwave that I just got DSL working on...