installing XP

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 13 03:57:38 UTC 2010

On 02/12/2010 07:47 PM, Johnneylee Rollins wrote:

>>> That was me misspelling on purpose because he couldn't spell my name
>>> right even though it was on his screen.
>>> It was fun and rather stress relieving.
>>
>> Right... and that was the reason you responded to others on the list in
>> the same manner?

>>> Nope.
>>
>> Got it. So your advice of:
>>> There is a windows look alike distro from china. It's on distrowatch.
>>> Might look into that.
>> means FA, eh?
>>
>> If you want the OP to look at some other "windows look alike distro from
>> china", then why not provide both an explaination *and* a suggested link?
>>

> I'm on a jailbroke ipod of my friend's, hence the lack of copy paste.
> Old firmware. Maybe you should chill a bit. Get off the rag bro.

Or perhaps you should simply provide an answer to the question, or stop
giving bogus advise? Nobody cares whether you are on "a jailbroke ipod
of my friend's" or on a desktop; if you provide advise, then back it up.

Here is a suggestion: turn off your friend's ipod, wander off for the
weekend, and unless you can back up your "suggestion" piss off - Carle.

BTW: I'm not your "bro'.