process incoming mail text as a command.

Ian Coetzee ubuntu at iancoetzee.za.net
Fri Feb 12 09:17:23 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Amedee Van Gasse (ub)
<amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:

<huge snip>

> Why can't you simply use ssh to log in and execute the commands? I suppose
> you must have a good reason, but I really want to help you in keeping your
> box secure, it's up to you to accept or decline my help.

Prolly the same reason why I cant log into my box via ssh from
outside. They go under the general name of hackers and you need to
close your box off for access from the internets.

I however use a "magic packet" based system to get into my box from
the internets (ie where I need to send a spesific sized packet, with a
spesific content, to open ssh for my src-ip for 30 seconds :) )

Regards
Ian