64-bit flash

Verde Denim tdldev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:49:10 UTC 2010

I know this has been hashed over a few times, and I've done this twice
myself with good luck, but this is the first time I've seen this -
mysystem:~$ sudo cp libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
mysystem:~$ sudo nspluginwrapper -i
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
*** NSPlugin Viewer  *** ERROR: /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so:
wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
nspluginwrapper: no appropriate viewer found for
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so

I've looked around the web and found various 'solutions' - mostly looking to
see that the files are in the right place.
Anyone have a next step here?

Regards

Jack