No more OOo in UNR 10.04

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:37:59 UTC 2010

> I understand your position, but I approach it from the opposite side.
> A lot of my data resides in the cloud, but *I* control what goes online
> and what not. That way *I* am in control over what a Google search can
> find on me, not what others write about me.

Yes, but you are then a part of the grid. Also I don't use the cloud
because I'm very good with backing up. I don't like having my files in
the grubby hands of any company, even the hallowed Google.

About control, you only control what you put up. I'm relatively sure
that you can't completely remove any file in the cloud due to the
consistency of their backups.

~SpaceGhost