Lucid now stable

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:20:18 UTC 2010

         Now my 10.4 Lucid 64 bit software is now stable. I
took a lot of updates but they were there in the
lucid-updates. I may have a Beta version now. By April I will
have what you will get d/l the regular 10.4 but I will have
used it and enjoyed the new features.

         I went to the web URL below and got the software for
VLC that allows it to play movies from all parts of the world.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu

         The version of Ubuntu I got is called
"Lucid-desktop-amd64.iso" and it was called the Alfa version.
I think a lot of people are doing this because the
lucid-updates is quite slow. And they are new as well.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User