Is it impossible to have linux on satellite u500 17x??!!

Mário Rodrigues mario.s.rodrigues at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:52:20 UTC 2010

does this means I really have to go back to windows!!!

I mean... If you somebody knows that there aren't any solutions to my
problems at least not very straight forward ones, you could tell me so I
don't use my time doing something unfruitful!

Thank you Walter for your reply if I find some of these I will try to catch
it!

Thank you everyone.

2010/2/1 Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia at upf.edu>

> * Mário Rodrigues [01/02/10 10:13]:
> > I agree with the keep looking... just that I got tired, and already lost
> a lot
> > of time with it... I had to stop! thats when I decided as a last try to
> > subscribe here and try my luck!
>
> I suggest you look for your nearest LOCO team and the install party
> they organize for Lucid Lynx, go there if possible, and let them help
> you in installing Ubuntu next release. There are usually really
> knowledgeable people in these install parties, I've seen them manage
> to solve really difficult installation cases there,
>
> --
> Walter Garcia-Fontes
> Barcelona

Mário S. Rodrigues