Technical support, not general discussions (Was: basic)

Patton Echols p.echols at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 08:19:17 UTC 2010

On 02/03/2010 10:44 PM, Res wrote:
> you try threash your opinion down peopls trhroat and that is why you most
> likely still have me blocked in your pathetic lil kill file becasue i
> called you on it, thats also why you failed miserably to get me removed
> from this list. get over it ya tosser.

Woo Hoo!  Flame war! part deux!

Res, I am responding to yours ONLY because it is at the end of this sub
thread, but all ya'll need to get over yourselves.  If you think Amedee
is wrong, why must you be the flip side of his coin.

Amedee, why must you defend yourself over and over . . . and over . . .
. . . . and over

And Karl, if Amedee and res are flip sides of the same coin, I don't
know where to peg you, you seem to switch hit as the mood strikes.

Please, I am begging all of you, knock it off  (Including those who have
not been named in this post but who "pushed    Amedee's buttons" )  If
you agree with me, Please DON'T respond, just drop it!.

Regards,