Partition resize

Chadley Wilson chadleyw at pinnacle.co.za
Thu Feb 4 06:24:10 UTC 2010

> Then my recommendation would be to backup your Ubuntu install (or at
> least the /home folders) and just reinstall using the entire drive.
>
> You can muck about trying to remove Win7, resize partitions, etc. But if you
> prefer a 'clean' working sytem I'd reinstall. Consider putting the /home folder
> on a separate partition.

[>]
Totally agreed this is always the best course of action. You should be able to sort yourself out now. Let us know what you decided to and how the results turned out.

Pinnacle Technology Holdings E-Mail Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pinnacle Technology Holdings any of it's divisions or affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited.