32 or 64??

Amedee Van Gasse amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Wed Feb 3 21:48:15 UTC 2010

On 01-02-10 10:41, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> I have to comment on this, to make a decision about the platform you
> wish to use 32 or 64 bit, in my experience asking a public forum is
> only going to spark divided arguments. You see it is a preference
> more than a requirement. And we are all very eager to show off our
> skills. So this type of question never gets a straight answer.

Last time that I had a similar feeling about another topic and voiced my
personal opinion... wel... look at the "basic" topic. I got condemned by
the List Nazis. There. I said it. Intentional invocation of Godwin, so
this has an inverse effect: the topic is not over.
First reply to this will be the QED.