Adobe Flash Player

Scott Hayes scott.hayes at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 3 19:14:48 UTC 2010

Can you provide us with more information:

- 32 or 64 bit
- Firefox, Chrome, other browser
- Adobe flash, gnuflash, other
- be more specific in your "not working", do you have sound, error
messages, etc.

I'm using 32 bit, Chromium and Adobe flash without issues. As a matter
of fact, better performance than when I was using Firefox.

--

Registered Linux User #440474, Ubuntu User #25363