Correcting users

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 21:06:11 UTC 2010

> +1, I read this list now as I would a gossip column, hoping to find some
> juicy tidbit to lighten my day.  For Ubuntu advice, I ask Mr. Google.

Although I google first, often if I can't find what I need on Google
then the listmates can help. But it is definitely fishing in murky
waters here. For real problems the Debian list is much safer, and much
less newbie tolerant.

And as SpaceGhost has proven to myself and to other posters, hostility
in one thread is more often than not not carried over to other
threads. After eating me alive in one thread he helped me in another.
So just take the good with the bad and don't forget that we are all
here to help each other. In fact, that is quite the reason that we
argue: we argue about how to help each other. My god, we're married!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.