32 or 64??

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Tue Feb 2 19:47:31 UTC 2010

On 02/02/2010 11:39 AM, Johnneylee Rollins wrote:
>> Am I the only person that sees the #epicfail here?
> In my country, calling someone a jerk isn't as insulting as calling
> someone an ass when the incompetence belonged to the original
> name-caller.

     As pointed out I was not the original person.  I was a third party.  What
was that about things you should know?  Seriously, you were TOLD and you're
saying this.  You tell me since you're the expect on what's worse than
something else which is worse, someone who doesn't get what an obscure acronym
is or someone who, after told the facts, ignores them in lieu of his own
personal insults?

     Rhetorical question.  I know which is worse and know what it's called,
too.  ;)