best/easiest commandline email program for mass-email

Alex Janssen alex at ourwoods.org
Tue Feb 2 16:03:43 UTC 2010

Hal Burgiss wrote:
> Warning: I've never had to deal with this, and there probably is more
> than one
> way to skin this cat. But I did find this howto that might get you started:
>
> http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/smtp_auth_mailservers.html

Amazing!  I googled for "smtp_sasl_password_maps postfix" because the
postfix docs don't show you how to set it up and found the same page
when I got to work before I read your message.
I'm working on setting it up now.  I'll let you know if I get it working.
Thanks for your input,
Alex

--
Ourwoods.org
 Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein (275)