sudo with virsh

Markus Schönhaber ubuntu-users at list-post.mks-mail.de
Tue Feb 2 00:49:56 UTC 2010

01.02.2010 19:55, scar:

> Markus Schönhaber @ 02/01/2010 11:37 AM:
>> Are you really sure that you login as the same user via ssh and locally
>> (easy to miss something, if one has configured Host aliases in .ssh/config)?
>
> yes, same user, the machine only has one user anyway.
> in ~/.ssh/config:
> host scar
>         ForwardX11 yes
>         Hostname 192.168.1.139
>         IdentityFile ~/.ssh/keypairs/scar.pr

Hm, the name/place is a bit unusual for the IdentityFile. But I don't
see why that should make any difference.
There's no typo in the IP given for Hostname, i. e. you're not
effectively connecting to the local machine?

>> If so, does restarting sshd change anything?
>
> i tried 'sudo /etc/init.d/ssh restart', doesn't seem to change anything.
>
>> Or maybe there's something unusual with your sshd_config?
>
> here is /etc/ssh/sshd_config (i removed commented-out stuff):
[...]

Looks pretty standard to me. In fact, it looks exactly like what I have
on the machine I logged into to make sure I don't see the same effect as
you do.

Sorry, I'm out of ideas.

--
Regards