Installing Ubuntu (any distro?) on ASUS T91

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:49:38 UTC 2010

> Hi SG,
> Unfortunately the links were not useful to ME. ME because looks like it
> needs a lot of hacking and tweaking and I'm not such a guy. It's far, fa
> beyond my knowledge. :-( I was thinking there is something more for us
> beginners :-)
Well I hope you find someone willing to do it for you friend. Sorry
those links were a bit too advanced.

> I didn't try anything. I was thinking to put LiveCD (USB stick actually) of
> UNR and see what's going on but on the supported hardware list there is no
> T91. maybe I'll try just "clean" 9.04 or 9.10 :)
It would be good if some people who knew touch screens got involved in
ubuntu so it would be supported.

> But, looks like I have to keep WinXP on it until I find somebody in my LUG
> who's going to do it for me :)
I should look into getting into a LUG myself.

> Thanks for your help,
> Afan
Sorry I couldn't help, but thank you as well.

~SpaceGhost