32 or 64??

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Mon Feb 1 15:43:04 UTC 2010

On Mon, February 1, 2010 16:22, Odd wrote:
> Amedee Van Gasse (ub) wrote:
>> On Mon, February 1, 2010 15:00, Odd wrote:
>>
>>> It's only a google away..
>> ... is just another nice way to say RTFM. ;-)
>
> Sure. There is little excuse for ignorance when information is
> readily available.

We have a saying in Dutch: "door de bomen het bos niet meer zien" (not see
the wood for the trees?)

The hardest part of using Google isn't using it. It's choosing the right
keywords, and interpreting the flood of results. This first occured to me
12 years ago when I was in "hogeschool" (college). I even thought about
writing a book on the subject, but I'm not good with words. And by now
others have written better books than I ever could.

--
Amedee