32 or 64??

Odd iodine at runbox.no
Mon Feb 1 13:56:51 UTC 2010

Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>> Has there been an official Flash release?
>> No, but it doesn't matter.
>
> It might not matter to you to run unstable software but when someone
> needs to support users it is important. If the developer himself says
> "this is not ready yet" then it is not ready.

Depends on what he means by 'not ready'. He may simply mean that
it doesn't support the full subset of features of the 32bit version.

Also, I've seen lots of v1++, ready versions of software that are
not stable. There's no guarantee in the world of software that you
get 100% stable, working software. Btw, how long have you been
using your Gmail account? It was beta until July 2009.

--
Odd