32 or 64??

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:02:42 UTC 2010

>> Has there been an official Flash release?
>
> No, but it doesn't matter.

It might not matter to you to run unstable software but when someone
needs to support users it is important. If the developer himself says
"this is not ready yet" then it is not ready.

> The pre-release is available out the box in the latest ubuntu releases and works perfectly (at
> least here). How many 'stable' applications are still numbered 0.X, so haven't reached an 'official'
> 1.0 release ...

Please keep testing that beta software for me, thanks. File bugs and
improve it, so that others may enjoy the software from your efforts.
Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.