FLV - need a functional video editor

Boggess Rod rboggess at tenovacore.com
Thu Dec 30 14:33:23 UTC 2010

>Tried OpenShot.  It played audio-only like Pitivi (which it looks
like),
>but
>didn't show the video to the right or the timeline control.
>
>Its very strange that none of the video editors have worked so far, but
>none
>of them are complaining about missing support.
>
>I'm warily eyeing Windows to get this done.  :(

I saw a YouTube video of some guy using DV grabber to capture the video
and then using blender to edit the video. You might give that a shot.
Movie Maker (Windows) will do the job, though. I was hoping Kino would
allow me more control over editing, but as far as I know, that's a
KDE-only application, isn't it?